AISJ Application Process
1. Contact AISJ
Email us (or call +972 (0)2-567-7200) to let us know of your interest in applying and to ask any questions you may have. If you are in Jerusalem, you are welcome to arrange an appointment to visit the school for an informational meeting and tour.
2. Submit an Application
For your application to be considered, it is essential that you complete all six of the required forms as well as the parent details and attach the requested documents. If the full documentation is not provided, this may delay the admissions process.
- Copy of immunization records
- Copy of passport/visa, parents and student
- Full payment of the registration/deposit fee (cash, cheque or bank transfer)
- Transcripts/reports from the previous two school years
3. Interview and Placement Testing
All families must meet with the counselor and/or other appropriate staff for initial interviews and placement testing.