The Anglican International School, Jerusalem (AISJ) is an internationally accredited Christian School for children aged 2-18, Nursery to Grade 12. AISJ is a service provided by the Israel Trust of the Anglican Church (ITAC) for the community of local and international families and is an integral part of ITAC’s ministry in Jerusalem. The governing amutah is The Israel Trust of the Anglican Church which is registered in Israel as amutah number 58-005-172-0.
The Judeo-Christian scriptures are the source for the school’s framework of Christian beliefs and values.
- AISJ MISSION STATEMENT & BELIEFS
- ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- THE ROLE OF ITAC
- THE ROLE OF THE SCHOOL BOARD
- THE ROLE OF THE DIRECTOR AND SENIOR MANAGEMENT TEAM
- MEMBERSHIP OF THE AISJ SCHOOL BOARD
- COMMITTEE STRUCTURE
- APPOINTMENTS OF THE DIRECTOR AND STAFF
- DISSOLVING THE BOARD
- AMENDMENTS TO THE CONSTITUTION