We look forward to all MYP Students and teachers going off campus today, Thursday 19 Obtober, to serve the surrounding community in a variety of ways. Photos will be posted soon. It's going to be a great day!
2017/2018 Fees Schedule
One-Time Fees – Non Refundable
|Application Fee (once per child)||1,000||Compulsory for application; non-refundable|
|Admission Fees (once per child upon admission to grades PY1 and higher)||10,000||First child|
|7,000||Additional children enrolled at same time|
Annual Fees & Deposit
|Re/Enrollment Deposit (per child/family)||1,500/2,500||Required to reserve student’s place; non-refundable; deductable from tuition|
|Security Fee (per family; eldest child only)||1,400||For security guard hire and resolution of any security issues that may arise|
|Capital Fees (per child; PY1 or higher)||9,000||First child|
|7,000||Second child enrolled at same time|
|5,500||Additional children enrolled at same time|
|Tuition Fees (per child)||47,400||Nursery including lunch|
|47,800||Early Years 1 and 2, including lunch|
|47,800||PY1 not including lunch|
|55,400||PY2-6 not including lunch|
|65,300||Grades 6-10 not including lunch|
|69,700||Grades 11-12 not including lunch|
For PY1-PY6, meals can be purchased on a monthly basis through the canteen. Grades 6-12 can pay for meals on a daily basis through the canteen.
Special Program Fees
|Art Materials Fee||25-100||Depending on project|
|Elementary Club Fees||700-1,000||Per term (offered 2x/year)|
|Music Lessons Fee||4,500||Per year (30 lessons)|
|Examination Fees||2,100-7,100||For IB exams, grades 11-12|
|Language/Learning Support||No Charge||Band A – Basic general support|
|105/lesson||Band B – Targeted support (pro rata if grouped)|
|Variable||Band C – Specialised intense support (Support levels based on assessment; prior parental agreement is required)|
This fee schedule is not intended to be exhaustive of all possible or optional expenses that might be incurred during a given school year. It does not include paid transport to school, extra-curricular trips, P.E. kits, sports, library bags or food. Questions? Contact us: email@example.com.
NOTES OF EXPLANATION
There are four options of fee payments:
- One payment for the entire year: Due prior to the first day of classes (28th August 2017), or before the first day of attendance at school if the student begins after the commencement of the school year.
- One payment for each semester: Due prior to the first day of each semester (28th August, 2017 for 1st Semester; 22nd January, 2018 for 2nd Semester), or before the first day of attendance at school if the student begins after the commencement of a semester. Students may not begin classes until the payment is made.
- Payments in equal monthly instalments: Payable in full via a series of 10 post-dated cheques, or one for each month student will be in attendance, August through December for first semester, January through May for second semester – due prior to the first day of each semester (28th August, 2017; 22nd January, 2018), or prior to the first day of the student’s attendance at school if the student begins after the commencement of semester. All fees must be paid in full no later than 31 May 2018.
- Payments by Credit Card: contact the office at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
- Students may not commence attendance or studies at AISJ unless and until a Fees Agreement has been signed and all fees have been paid in full or an approved payment arrangement has been made.
- All families whose organizations/employers pay for or reimburse school fees, including the UN and diplomatic corps, are required to follow payment plan #1 or #2, paying for the entire year or semester before a student begins class.
- Parents paying full fees for their first child may receive a 5% tuition discount for their second child enrolled simultaneously and a 10% tuition discount for their third and subsequent children enrolled simultaneously.
- Parents paying fees privately (not paid for or reimbursed in whole or in part by an organization or employer) at the full rate under options 1 and 2, and who make their payments on schedule, are eligible for a 500 NIS early-payment discount per student per semester. Parents receiving financial aid will not be eligible for this early- payment discount.
- Payments may be made by cheque or credit card in New Israeli Shekels (NIS or ILS) only, or by bank transfer in Shekels (NIS), US Dollars (USD), British Pounds (GBP) or Euros (EUR). Such payments will be credited to the student’s account as the equivalent amount of shekels determined by the Bank of Israel representative rate of exchange on the day the payment is received.
- Payment by bank transfer is preferred, as long as the school is notified by email or fax of the specific transaction details whenever a transfer payment is made. This notification is essential to ensure that transfer payments may be tracked and confirmed.
- Cheques, if used, should be made payable to: ISRAEL TRUST OF THE ANGLICAN CHURCH: AISJ. Only local cheques drawn on Israeli banks and made payable in shekels are accepted. Cheques drawn on foreign bank accounts payable in foreign currencies are no longer accepted. Cheques that are returned unpaid will incur a surcharge of 130 NIS to cover costs. Third party cheques and traveller’s cheques are not accepted.
- Late payments of any category will be subject to a surcharge of 1% of the amount due each month the payment remains outstanding.
- AISJ reserves the right to withhold diplomas, grade reports and transcripts; to exclude from classes; or to refuse re- enrolment of any student whose fee payments are not current at any time.
- Parents who withdraw their children from school prior to the end of a semester are required to complete any remaining fee payments for that semester. Refunds are not issued for the portion of a semester in which the student is no longer in attendance. In certain cases, exceptions may be made at the discretion of the Director, Business Manager and/or school board, such as when special arrangements have been made in advance between the parent(s) and the school. The school fees schedule is based on a ten month education program.
- Fees are charged from the start of the semester when a place is being reserved for a student and there are other applicants waiting for a place in that grade level.