The Mission of the Anglican International School is to:
- Lead the way, every day to deliver the best world class education.
- Teach within the best methodology available and within the highest standards of Christian ethics and values.
- Value, care for and encourage every child to learn to the best of their ability and to prepare them to take their place as a world citizen.
- Value and professionally enhance every staff member.
- Assist every school family to partner in the learning experience of the child within this unique and special location.
"Every day, in every way, AISJ leads the way."
- Each member of the community should be valued as a uniquely created individual.
- Students should be encouraged and enabled to realize their own full potential.
- Our school environment must enable the whole being - spiritual, moral, emotional, intellectual, social and physical - to be nurtured and developed.
- Mutual respect and appreciation flow from a fostering of attitudes of honesty, integrity, care and social responsibility.
- The international nature of our community enhances the learning experiences and social interactions of our students, staff and families.
- Parental support and involvement are vital to the realization of a shared community vision.
- Effective learning is achieved through stimulating students' curiosity, creativity and enthusiasm.
- A spirit of co-operation, coupled with the development of individual study skills, self-discipline, and analytical thinking will equip our students for present and future learning.